Saturday, 1 June 2013

get your head in the game.

I'M ALOUD ONE EXCUSE !

well its been a while since my last post, and here comes an excuse.... :-S. to be fair i'm in my last week of uni and i'm about to graduate so, i have been so busy. and yes my workout scheduled went to pot. so ....sorry.

now that's out the way.

the rock and the hard place. 

I've reached a point where I don't notice myself changing, but I must be. You loose a little enthusiasm for things when you loose sight of progress. and that's where I have been stuck, so I'm guessing if I keep going I get my miracle soon... right????

MOTIVATIONAL PIC......gotta chuck on in at least once every blogg. 

(and here is some more cheese) 

it takes one person to see potential to get that drive going again. 

Its the people who I have trained with, and who I have come to know that are the ones keeping me motivated.

 Some people I work with  and some of my family don't understand why I do so much.

 But there is something beautiful about starting a journey with people and watching them succeed, that drives you to succeed too. it is them who help keep that passion and that want to be better alive, so thank-you.

Defiantly has nothing to do with the coffee that we go for after ;)

Sticks and stones may break my bones........but that set up on a bar I find fairly intimidating.

bands and chains seminar, girl power, cheating a lil but be fair that is a lot of weight.


Mi- gym Chelmsford recently did a whips  bands and chains seminar the other week, by the amazing Will Wayland. and again its great to see someone talk about a way of training that they use, with such enthusiasm.  You could clearly see he had a passion for improving peoples fitness. Its experiences like that are infectious, it  ignites something in me to want to strive to be better, and improve. Plus may I say it was very enlightening definitely had some amazing stuff in it that, even as someone still only at the beginning of my journey, could really utilise.

His blog is deffo one that is worth a read. check him out!
http://www.powering-through.com/

That brings me to my final point......brace yourself

 its not all about the crossfit ( QUE MUSIC  Bom bom bom) 

  (as much as i have come to love it). Anything you can do that improves your fitness or more importantly form is great, and I think having a richer variety of methods of training is something I wish more gyms embraced, and more people had access to as they say knowledge is power.....literally a new way of training  may improve your power. That is where Racheal Young hit the nail on the head, with http://www.mi-gym.com/ its about getting good results....oh and having fun.

class group of people. worth travelling an hour to train with!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment