bring my feet back down to earth
i been quiet cus i have been failing. :(
Right so I wasn't so successful on the paleo challenge side of things after being ill. Honestly
I need to pre plan. So that is exactly
what I am going to do. And just because
its cheesy and I love cheese here are some motivational pictures.
![]() |
| cheesy |
![]() |
| cheesier |
![]() |
| cheesyest |
OK OK that's enough of that before i break out
THE MONTAGE!!!
.....it does make me feel a little better though to know its not the end of the world.
Things
haven’t gone exactly to plan over the last 4 weeks and I feel worse about
myself again. I was worried that I have been losing fitness even though I have
been doing as best as I can with what I have ( terrible lie honestly I could
work harder)
It’s the worst feeling ever like my fitness is
all slipping through my fingers. (A bit dramatic but can you blame me? I like
the theatrical)
So last
night I popped over to mi fav gym for a
little head straightening, and did I get my head straightened! I feel like I'm getting back on Track! (I also feel like an original Barbie without the
bendable limbs… stiff)
here is me tipping my hat to the lovely people there
in the spirit of this sorting my stuff out. I have decided to set
goals! (Instead of just go for it and hope for the best which is usually my
plan of attack) Fun goals. So here we go.
|
Excersize
|
Current score
|
Goal
|
|
400m
run
|
1:40
|
1:30
|
|
snatch
|
30kg
|
35kg
|
|
Clean and jerk
|
35 kg
|
45 kg
|
|
Dead lift
|
45 kg
|
80kg
|
|
Push-ups x20
|
On my knees
|
Full pull ups
|
|
Pull-ups
|
Green band
|
Full pull ups.
|
Got my work
cut out… if I complete them obviously I will increase the weight or reps
as for diet stuff i can start tomorrow.
ok time to suck it up and deliver! i best get my butt in gear.
peace out :P




No comments:
Post a Comment