Saturday, 16 March 2013

Come hell or high water

The Face of Determination

© Andrew sims....this is what a determined llama looks like.
  For those of you I train with this may a familiar face. Not my prettiest face I have ever pulled but I came to train not to stand around looking beautiful! and as you can see form the picture below...that face hasn't really changed for years. Only difference now is that my toys are much bigger, and heavier.

(you know when your parents say the wind will change and you get stuck like that.......its what happened :-p) 

even when I'm gunna loose I will rise to the challenge. try it you may surprise yourself

The NO word 

I don't like being told I can't or that I shouldn't (its kinda like a dare though). Once I have my mind made up on something you better have a  good reason to stop me! Us Gannon lady's are stubborn like that ...be warned. and even when we know we shouldn't well... we like to test the water :-) 

I was blessed with having a strong mother who battled cancer for near on 11 years if she kept going for that long, I can sure as hell lift some weights over my head with a fever! - just how my mind works

I was nearly talked out of  13.2 crossfit open workout today, and I know they only said it cus they care. Dare I say, even I know it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. 
I was curious. (you know what they say about curiosity and cats...this cats alive....9 lives baby!) and I got through 2 whole rounds so I'm happy for now. ( hope you all realise that this means you all have absolutely no excuses in the future) 

ill or not ill, again we all did amazing! Also the atmosphere in the gym, FANTASTIC! so much support for everyone. It feels nice to fit into this crazy group of people. www.mi-gym.com have a look seriously...nutters. ahh also Super Protein nom nom nom good way to feel full again mystical healing properties lol 

13.2 you have been crushed! 

iv always known its good to surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you. Well that's exactly what I'm doing.

PEACE OUT !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment