Sunday, 10 March 2013


This message will self-destruct





me at my biggest 









again at about 15 st 





                                                                        My Challenge

Ok so start form the top. Above is 2 pictures of me at my biggest. I think I was near on 15st.
In December 2012 I kind of cracked, and I mean I needed a U turn cracked. I had had enough of feeling the way I did (I’ll talk about that later probably). So in January I started on my mission to be faster, stronger and feel better and sexy (I’d kind of be lying if I didn't add this to my list….cus let’s face it who doesn't want to feel sexy right?) oh and did I nearly forget to add the fact that I want to become a ninja!!!

Also I don’t ever want to be told I can’t do something because: I'm not fit enough or strong enough, or thin enough. Even thinking that I can’t do something yet bugs me, e.g. strict pull-ups. (I cannot describe to you the level of frustration I get, just dangling under that bar like a monkey who thinks its a hippo stuck in a tree. ) After this great epiphany I changed. Literally just like that. 


SHRINKAGE ......OMG eating healthy and exercising regularly works! Why did no one tell me this before?!?
Well here are photos of my progression so far, from week 4 and then week 6, 8 and 10 this is with a striped down diet that is; no alcohol, no sweets, crisp, fizzy drinks (you get the picture). I ate healthy and mainly fresh foods. My secret weapon was mind frame. Saying NO to unhealthy foods was a choice. I could have them if I wanted but I chose not to. (Admittedly at first I forced myself to say no this was not easy) But as time went on I was doing so well, feeling so much better, I didn't want to add that crap back into my diet. So for me that was a huge like LEVEL UP! *que sound effects and those little fireworks* 

As for my training a week 5 is where I joined Mi-gym and as you can see my results are phenomenal. Not only was a stronger and faster but also I shrunk in the process and made some new allies in my quest and new battle to become the most epic ginger ninja EVER,  and what a perfect ninja training facility cover story to use than a Gym! GENIUS J 
YES!


With a little encouragement from my new allies :P I decided to enter the Crossfit open games. and I have just Finnish week 1, and My god we did good. All of us as a little team at Mi-gym all did so frigging well. I got a PB snatch of 30kg! in the words of the BOSS BEAR herself  BOOM!!! 

So the open is a challenge enough....never, lets add some more fun to the mix 

I laugh in the face of challenges! and then get a mix of really nervous and excited before I start them.oh and I'm super disorganised.

Ok so it’s not for all people as with every lifestyle there is pros and cons. But I'm a very firm believer in don’t knock it until you have tried it.

So the beautiful people at mi-gym have created a 1 month challenge on the paleo diet, and we ain't talking Monday to Friday,  we are going WHOLE HOG( witch is paleo friendly ... I checked) a full month STRICT paleo. I am are going to see what this does to my body, energy and training. There is a group of us doing and I'm very excited. 

so keep your eyes pealed for awesomeness, and I’ll keep you up to date with training and diet and stuffs in general. 

Also bring on thee open week 2 of the Crossfit open. 

BOOM *explosions and cool stuff*  


No comments:

Post a Comment