Saturday, 16 March 2013

control the craving Jedi styalee

Jedi food mind control tricks.

These are not the muffins you're looking for...

A few people recently have asked how am I shrinking so fast?...that is a very good question...honestly I am working my butt off for it literally. i have sacrificed nights out to train. that's how much I wanted to feel better about myself. now I'm hooked on it, so that's lucky!

i'm gunna try and keep this brief and you may not like what i say, but its the truth, and I took a looong time to get there. 
so who am I to say it is so easy? 
 Prepare yourself for the most cliché line ever... ready?....

I know how you feel! 

right im a massive comfort eater, HUGELY. and I have done all the fads as well. 
  •  The Cambridge diet witch basically was liquid for 8 weeks....lost a ton of weight that came back with a vengeance   
  • The traffic lights system, 
  • Starved myself ( packet of crisps, chocolate bar and a 2L bottle of coke a day) that worked surprisingly well (im not advising it tho) 
  • Acia berry detox 
  • Slim fast
  • Calorie counting
  • My mothers idea of healthy eating ;) 
let me tell you something ....they are are full of shit (bar my mother she was just trying to help)... don't bother! Waste of time and money. 
What can I say? I'm subconscious I grew up in a house full of women, went to an all girls school, and pretty much have always been one of the biggest girls around. Here is one thing that helped me change....   

I love this man, all time fave author ever! and he has been trying to tell me for years! lol

vegetable-a-Mon I chews you!

I realise on some people that reference is wasted and I'm sorry :P 

ok serious face on now time 
Right so I said in the first blog no I cant have to I don't want. you wanna know how all my magic happened. Getting organised and making healthy decisions. it helps to have people to scream at too, should food orientated ranting need to be done. Change your idea of what you want to be or at least try looking at the world differently!! 

let me help you start.....

 if you didn't have an addictions to some foods...then why are they so hard to give up???

You want the truth? you cant handle the truth!
You have really got to want it and want it bad! When I did all the fad diets, I thought, I did, I just was too lazy to get off my fat ass and earn it. BOOM and there it is.... I feel soo much better.

ladies lift heavy!!!!! cant stress that enough. and before you say anything....arn't I living proof you wont get bigger ??? or do you need more?

 Thought I wish to leave you with Today 

I'm Elana and I'm a Hi-five-aholic 
there is a little chemical reaction that happens in the brain that makes us feel happy when we get hi-fives. (test it next time you are with someone who is crying)
so you see someone working their arse off, or know your mate has been super good on their diet, give them a hi five! (or a compliment, I know some people think they are too cool for hi fives) 
honestly it can be the difference between keeping their healthy lifestyle and cheating. 








No comments:

Post a Comment