Did you know if you say paleo fast enough it sounds like bacon!
firstly I apologise for grammar and spelling after re-reading what I wrote yesterday, I realise that people without and Elana translator on their computer may think some of it doesn't read properly. It made sense in my head. :( ill try and be better :)
It has come to my attention that now I am blogging this challenge, it makes it very difficult to cheat (not that that though ever crossed my mind) . So first and fore most I'm going to post my measurements. (I hardly ever go by weight any-more, because weight is simply your relationship with gravity and well..... I've never been good at relationships. ;-) )
plus I feel better knowing I lost an inch than a pound! *insert money joke here*
Waste ......28 inches
Chest.........38 1/4 inches These are my measurements :)
Neck.........13 inches
Hips...........42 3/4 inches I'll update these week to week. I have taken recording in picture
Calf ..........18 1/2 inches form and ill post them up next week so you can see a change
Love handles......37 1/2 inches if any.
My extremely eventful day
For the most of today I found myself using the majority of my phones battery on googeling..
'IS insert desired food PALEO?'
I did this so much its now automatically comes up when I enter Google now *sigh* I know now it might have been more helpful to be a tad more preprepared, But what can I say its typical me just going head first into things. I'm a tad impulsive like that. :P
on the bright side I now know what I can have, so a day well spent :)
Here is some things I found today that made me giggle thought id share with ya :)
Today, be more brilliant than anticipated, more courageous than expected and more human than is commonly seen
re quoted from www.mi-gym.com check them out!! DO IT.
![]() |
| my AMAZING t-shirt I got for entering the open with Mi-gym them. New fave item of clothing i think :) |



No comments:
Post a Comment